Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Good News:
I'm not sick. Whatever nastiness I had in my sinuses was gone by Saturday. Don't know what caused it. Don't care. I'm just glad it's gone.

Bad News:
Thursday was by far me best day for bar exam practice questions. My percentage was through the roof. However, it dropped precipitously on Friday and Saturday. It has since come back to normal, but I was not a happy camper this weekend and was in a foul mood. Almost foul enough to want to be sick still so I could do better on the questions.

Ugly News:
The exam is one week from today. Where did the time go? Didn't I just write something about 40 days? I can't believe it is already here (almost). On the other hand, I'm about to go crazy. My mind is pretty muddled and I need some time off.

No comments: