Monday, January 21, 2008

Congratulations!

Judging by the snarky comment posted annonymously to the previous post, it has been a while since I last posted. I could reply with an equally snarky comment about how not a single thing has happened to me, but I guess that would not be true.

I have been very busy wrapping up my first full year of being a law associate among other things, and sometimes I figure my life is just too boring for people to read about. I guess I need to learn that life exists not in the grand moments, but in the small moments that happen every day.

So I'd like to (hopefully) kick off a new year with a new habit of regular posts with one of those small events that make up life.

I'd like to give a shout out to my mom. My mom recently celebrated another year in which she was one of the top selling realtors in Roswell, NM. Mom jumped into real estate a few years back in her "old age" and learned some new tricks. She has done well as a realtor and I am proud of her.

Congratulations mom! Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my number 1 cheerleader and father of my number 1 grandbaby.
THANK YOU