Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I know it is a day early, but I won't be online tomorrow.

So I want to send a special greeting out to my mother.

I recently started practicing law at the age of 31. This is a dream I have followed for as long as I can remember. My mother has been there every step of the way supporting me and dreaming my dream with me.

My mother bandaged bruises, nursed me when I was sick, cheered my accomplishments and most of all, she has loved me. That is the most important thing. It seems so simple, but a mother's love is wonderful, complex thing. It can prop you up when you are down and it can help you soar when you are up.

Thanks mom. Thanks for always being there. Thanks for always caring. Thanks for being you.

I love you. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: