Friday, May 12, 2006

Time to join the real world.

I'm usually one of the last people to join technological revolutions. But when I finally join, I jump in completely. For example, I've had my cell phone just over two years, but I've already abandoned a land line in favor of just the cell. I bought my iPod in January, but I listen to it constantly now. CD? What CD's? I've been reading blogs for a while now and actually comment on a few every now and then. So I finally decided to join the blogosphere. For those of you that know
Metz or Mark, you might be tempted to assume that just becuase they started their blogs as a way to announce the upcoming births of their children, Julie and I would have similar news. Alas, I hate to disappoint you. Julie and I are not currently awaiting a child. Stick around though, it might be sooner than you think.

Not only am I joining the blogosphere, but I really am about to join the real world. After many years of school, capped off by law school and the LLM, I can no longer put off the inevitable. It's finally time to get a real job and support my family. Julie says I have to make some money before I can consider more education.

I will be spending the summer preparing for the bar exam, taking my last class ever (for now at least), looking for a job and generally being very busy. This blog will be an outlet to destress for the first few months of its existence. Then it will be my platform to talk about football Hurricanes, real hurricanes and everything in between. If anyone actually reads this, feel free to comment. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Football hurricanes? I thought the got rid of their football team after the whipping my LSU TIGERS put on 'em in the Peach Bowl!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Good luck with the Bar exam B.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.